A list of Blogs I read regularly.
In the patent space:
- PatentlyO by Dennis Crouch, for insight and statistics about patents,
- and its Ethics subsection on IP Ethics by David Hricik.
- Law 360’s IP Segment, which does require payment for full access to posts, but the free first paragraph is often worth a look.
- All Things Prosecution a blog on the nuts and bolts of patent prosecution by Karen G. Hazzah and Adam Ellsworth.
- Just a Patent Examiner which has been quiet for a long time, but is a fascinating perspective from a then-current patent examiner.
- Written Description, which reviews scholarly articles on IP, and often points to interesting longer sources.
- Memoranda to Examiners not a blog but an RSS feed of the USPTO’s instructions to examiners on how to examine patents.
Non-Patent blogs I read:
- SCOTUS blog by Tom Goldstein and an amazing team, analyzing everything at the Supreme Court.
- The Lawyerist on general practice, and the use of technology in a legal practice.
- Adams on Contracts by Ken Adams who wrote A Manual of Style for Contract drafting.
- Freakonomics by Stephen J. Dubner and Steven D. Levitt, on economics and the world.
Am I missing any of your favorites? Got some suggestions? Please let me know.